MyDD got their hands on a leaked memo from the Republican National Campaign Committee that shows which races they're worried about. Here's the edited New York list:
- NY-26, Rep. Reynolds (R) v. Jack Davis (D-WFP)
- NY-24, OPEN SEAT Meier (R) v. Michael Arcuri (D-WFP)
- NY-29, freshman Rep. Kuhl (R) v. Eric Massa (D-WFP)
- NY-20, Rep. Sweeney (R) v. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-WFP)
- NY-25, Rep. Walsh (R) v. Dan Maffei (D-WFP)
Let's make sure those worries come true. Make an emergency donation to expand our get-out-the-vote plans or sign up to call voters from home this weekend.
Technorati tags: Working Families Party | 2006 Election | Take Back the House