Craig Johnson (D-WFP) is setting a blistering campaign pace leading up to Election Day on Feb 6 as he campaigns for an open State Senate seat in New York's Seventh District on Long Island.
Starting this morning, Craig launched the "Moving New York Forward – 33 Stops in 33 Hours" tour. He's campaigning in every one of the 33 villages in the Seventh District from this morning until the election starts, leaving no stone unturned to Get Out the Vote. The tour will take Craig to morning bagel stops, religious services, Super Bowl parties, and popular lunch hour spots.
Governor Eliot Spitzer and U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer will campaign with Craig Johnson at different stops during the day.
Come out and meet Craig and help the campaign Get Out The Vote!
Can't make it out? Help with a donation.
1. 7am - Let There Be Bagels, Port Washington
2. 8:15am – Best Bagel, Great Neck
3. 9:30am – Constituent Meeting, Great Neck
4. 11am – First Baptist Church, Westbury
5. 12 noon – Sid Jacobson Jewish Community Center – East Hills
6. 12:50pm - St. Brigids Church – Westbury
7. 1:45pm – Supermarket -- Manhasset
8. 2:30pm -- House Party – Great Neck
*** 9. 3:05pm - Waldbaum's – 40 Great Neck Road, Great Neck, NY (Campaigning with Sen. Charles E. Schumer) ***
10. 3:40pm – Cosi – Great Neck
11. 4:15pm – House Party – Great Neck, NY
12. 5:15pm – Super Bowl Party – Roslyn Estates, NY
13. 5:50pm – Super Bowl Party – Roslyn Estates, NY
14. 6:40pm Super Bowl Party – Sands Point, NY
*** 15. 7:30pm – Super Bowl Party – Great Neck, NY – with Gov. Eliot Spitzer ***
16. 8:30pm – Super Bowl Party – Kings Point, NY
17. 9:45 pm -- Finn McCool's bar/restaurant – Port Washington, NY
2 days until Election Day!
Volunteer | Donate
Technorati tags: Working Families Party | NY-SD7